Shipping & Delivery
Important Note: BioSource Labs, LLC is not responsible for errors with the delivery address the customer provides at the time of purchase. We will ship the package to the exact address that is provided. If a package is returned as undeliverable, the customer is responsible for the cost of re-shipping the package. If the customer wants a refund for an order that the shipping carrier determined to be undeliverable, the cost of shipping and handling will be deducted from the total refund. Shipping/handling charges can not be refunded.
Biosource Labs, LLC will not issue refunds for orders with no definitive end tracking event where the package is “in transit” or “returned to sender” unless the shipping carrier has determined the package to be “lost in transit”. Refunds or replacements for lost/stolen orders or otherwise incomplete orders will not be issued unless the customer submits a valid BioSoruce Labs claim form.
All orders will be processed and shipped the following business day; otherwise. We ship orders Monday – Friday, excluding holidays. You will receive an email with tracking information the evening that your order ships. You can track your order via www.usps.com, or the website of whichever other shipping carrier you selected at the time of purchase.
Domestic orders are estimated to arrive in 5-7 business days from the time the order was placed, depending on the option selected at checkout. All shipping timeframes represented herein, with the exception of Express Shipping, are an estimate and not a guarantee of arrival date. Address forwarding may greatly affect delivery timeframes. We do everything we can to get customers their orders as quickly as possible, but sometimes shipping carriers may be delayed due to bad weather or other unforeseen circumstances. We offer domestic shipping via United States Post Office and UPS. However, our primary shipping provider is USPS.
Domestic Express Shipping: Express Shipping is provided by USPS. There is a guaranteed delivery time of 2 business days within the U.S. Orders with Express Shipping will ship the following business day. To make an Express Guarantee claim, delivery tracking provided must show the item as “delivered”, after the guaranteed date of arrival. Express shipping is non-refundable unless the package is not delivered within the guaranteed timeframe of 2 business days. UPS requires an address that is not a PO box, so if you do order UPS, be sure to not have it shipped to a PO box. If you do, then we will change your shipping to USPS Express International, which may add a couple of days to your shipping time. Also, UPS does not deliver on Saturdays, so if your order is shipped via UPS Next Day shipping on a Friday, it will not arrive on Saturday, but will arrive the next business day on Monday.
We ship to any country you would like; however, import laws, customs, tariffs, and policies vary by country, and are sometimes enforced differently depending on the particular import office or customs agent who processes your shipment. The customer is responsible for any additional charges, taxes, fees, or duties. In the case that your shipment is denied entrance into the country, our normal refund policies apply – that we will refund the full purchase price, minus shipping and handling, upon the receipt of your returned product. Orders outside the U.S. will arrive in 10-14 business days from the time the order was placed, depending on the option selected at checkout and your destination. Expedited international delivery is generally between 6-10 business days. For orders outside the United States, we offer UPS Express shipping, and USPS First Class and Priority shipping options.
Orders in which all bottles have remained unopened, may be returned within thirty (30) days of the shipping date for a refund of the purchase price, minus the price of shipping & handling, and any applicable fees (subject to $8.30 diposal/re-stocking fee per item). For orders with opened bottles, please see the requirements for our 30-day Money Back Guarantee. All requirements must be completed in order to receive a refund. For returns of orders with all unopened bottles, please follow the procedures below:
- Call our Customer Service Center at 866.537.2214 to request a refund and to obtain an RMA number. If an RMA number is not provided to you over the phone, one will be sent to you via email within 2 business days.
- Send your return package to:
BioSourceLabs.comTM Returns Department
30251 Golden Lantern, Ste E #558
Laguna Niguel, CA 92677
- We cannot process or refund packages marked “Return to Sender”.
- Refunds will be issued only to the same credit card that was used in ordering the product. It generally takes about 7 to 14 business days to receive a refund. Refunds will be for the cost of the product minus shipping & handling, and the disposal/restocking fee (if applicable).
- To ensure a refund is processed correctly, please send returns to the address provided, along with the RMA number clearly written on the package that you are sending back. Your return will NOT be processed without a valid RMA number from our customer service department.
- We are not liable for lost or stolen return packages. To ensure we receive your return package, we advise you use a shipping method with delivery confirmation or signature confirmation. The customer is responsible for the costs of returning any product.
Returned products must be received within ten (10) days after we receive your request in order to receive a refund.
- *Customer must accept delivery in order to request a refund. Undeliverable orders, orders marked return to sender, or orders not delivered due to shipping carrier error, must be reprocessed for delivery and received as originally ordered. Refused delivery resulting in a return to sender status can not be processed, and will be ineligible for a refund.