Welcome to the BioSource Labs Diet Program!
We are excited that you have chosen to join us in this life-changing program. This program is designed to help you set good eating habits, retrain your metabolism, and achieve goals that will empower you to make positive long-term changes.
There are 4 stages in this diet protocol. This guide will help you to understand the various of the diet and get you moving quickly toward your weight loss goal. Please visit https://members.complexdietdrops.com/register.php to register for free recipes, and other helpful diet tools. We have helped thousands of people just like you transform their bodies through this same protocol. Dedicate yourself to completing each stage and you will start to see the amazing results for yourself. You’ve got this!
- HUNGER AND MILD HEADACHES ARE NORMAL. Most people feel a little hungry the first couple of days. Some people also experience mild headaches while the body adjusts to the decrease in calories, sugar, and other unhealthy substances.
- TRACK YOUR RESULTS. Log your weight daily. Log your main body measurements 2-3 times per week. Over time you should see a downward trend.
- IT’S OK FOR WEIGHT TO FLUCTUATE. It’s normal for your weight to sometimes go down then slightly up from day to day. Your body is figuring out how to manage these changes. You’ll stabilize further along in the diet.
- STAY TRUE! DON’T CHEAT. If you want extraordinary results you will need break out of the ordinary cycle that has brought you here. Don’t indulge in foods or drinks you know are not on the plan. Your results depend on it.
Follow what is recommended in the instructions on your Diet Drops bottle unless otherwise directed. (Complex Diet Drops is 10 drops or 0.5ml, 3 times per day)
PROGRAM SUMMARY – LOAD, LOSE, LOCK, LIVE!
There are two diet length options to consider before you begin. Choose the option that best fits your goals.
We highly recommend the slightly longer Option 2 to allow for your new lifestyle changes to really take hold. Those who follow this option tend to maintain their goal weight for longer.
OPTION 1 – Best If you are less than 20 lbs over your ideal body weight. If you haven’t reached your goal by day 21, you can extend Stage 2 and begin following Option 2.
Stage 1: Load Up (Days 1 – 2)
Stage 2: Lose It (Days 3 – 21)
Stage 3: Lock In (Days 22 – 42)
Stage 4: Live on (Days 43 and Beyond)
OPTION 2 – Best if you are more than 20 lbs over your ideal body weight or have not reached your goal during Stage 2 of Option 1.
Stage 1: Load Up (Days 1 – 2)
Stage 2: Lose It (Days 3 – 41)
Stage 3: Lock In (Days 42 – 64)
Stage 4: Live on (Days 65 and Beyond)
STAGE 1 – LOAD UP
These 2 days are your time to load up. This stage is important in helping to send the signal to your body that you have enough calories and it’s ok to “let go” of extra calorie storage. Don’t go too crazy, but don’t worry about counting calories. Enjoy some of your favorite, naughty list foods like a cheeseburger, pizza, cheesecake. You get the idea. Just follow a few rules:
- Start taking the products (diet drops and other recommended supplements)
- Eat two to three healthy fats per day
- Eat something fun from your naughty list foods
Healthy Fats: Coconut Oil, Avocado, Grass Fed Butter, Olive Oil, Raw Nuts, Fish (Salmon is one of the best), Grass Fed Beef, Buffalo, Eggs.
STAGE 2 – LOSE IT (VLCD)
Time to get the party started! Let’s get to losing weight and feeling great. Put simply, this is the very low calorie diet stage. You should not exceed 550 calories per day.
The Law to Lose IT
- Weigh In! – Weigh yourself when right when you wake up, and keep a log of your daily weight.
- No Oils! – Do not prepare your food with any oils. Do not use any oils on your skin during this stage.
- Follow the 2 x 2 x 2 x Ton Rule! –Eating each day will consist of:
- 2 Meals
- 2 Different Proteins (Select from the list)
- 2 Different Fruits (Select from the list)
- TONS of Veggies (Select from the list)
(a.) Eat Two Meals Per Day – Each Day you will be eating Lunch and Dinner (No Breakfast). All your eating should happen in an 8-hour window, for example, no eating before 10:00 AM or after 6:00 pm.
(b.) Eat Two Different Proteins Per Day – Select two proteins per day from the list. Don’t repeat the same protein on the same day or the following day. For example, if you have chicken and shrimp on Monday, wait until Wednesday to have either chicken or shrimp again. It might be easier to visualize as shown below:
Serving size for land animals (turf) is 3-4 oz. DO NOT increase beyond 4 oz. For anything from the sea (surf), you can eat between 5-6 oz. DO NOT increase beyond 6 oz.
Pro Tip: When you eat something from the land (i.e. chicken, beef, turkey) at lunch, then eat something from the sea (i.e. lobster, crab, halibut) at dinner. This gives you a greater nutrition profile as well as better calorie distribution.
(c.) Eat Two Different Fruits Per Day – Eat two different fruits every day. These are usually best eaten as snacks throughout the day. You can eat an apple and an orange every day if you’d like, just don’t eat the same fruit for both fruits.
Eat a variety of fruits from the list included to get a variety of nutrition for your body. DON’T CHEAT BY INCREASING YOUR FRUIT SERVING! ONLY TWO FRUITS PER DAY, FROM THE LIST
(d.) Eat TONS of Veggies – There is no limit on how many veggies you can eat! The approved veggies on the list are packed with nutrients, and have a much lower caloric value than many proteins.
We recommend eating some veggies from the list only once per week because they can be mildly inflammatory or hormone altering if eaten more frequently. Check the foods list and follow.
Eating more leafy greens and veggies with higher fiber content can also aid slowing insulin response. This has positive effects in helping you reset your metabolism and lose weight.
Recommended – Colonew is our daily colon health formula that contains a beneficial amount of additional dietary fiber. This product is designed to gently clear out toxic buildup in the intestinal tract, aiding the body in rebuilding the healthy gut bacteria that improves overall digestion.
- Use Pink Salt! – If you need some seasoning, it’s ok to use salt! Pink salt that is. Pink Sea Salt comes in different varieties. It is more balanced than regular table salt, and contains a number of different trace minerals that your body loves!Pink salt will help you with your body’s hydration process. Go ahead and use it to salt your meals. Don’t go overboard with it, but you should try to use about ¼ to ½ teaspoon per day.
- Stevia Only! – While you are on this program, the only sweetener allowed in stage two is stevia. The only powder stevia we recommend using is the Sweetleaf brand. Other powdered stevias add maltodextrin and other neurotransmitter disruptors to the stevia. The best type of stevia is liquid.
- Drink Your WATER! – We can’t stress how important this is. Your ultimate goal is to be drinking half of your body weight in ounces of water per day. For example, if you weigh 200 pounds, you should eventually get up to drinking 100 oz/day.Unless you are already doing this, don’t go all in yet. As a standard rule of thumb, you should aim to drink at least 8 – 8oz glasses of water. Start there and increase your water intake over the first two weeks to try to meet this goal.You can drink sparkling water, coffee (limited), and tea. You can also try drinking Zevia (soda replacement), or use water enhancer drops. Remember, no sweeteners except for Stevia.
- Do Plateau Breakers! – When you are the same weight, or nearly the same weight, for three days in a row, you are officially on a plateau and need to do a plateau breaker. Here are some examples:
Day 1 – You weigh 200 lbs.
Day 2 – You weigh 200 lbs.
Day 3 – You weigh 200 lbs. – Do a plateau breaker THIS day
– Or –
Day 1 – You weigh 200 lbs.
Day 2 – You weigh 199 lbs.
Day 3 – You weigh 200 lbs. – Do a plateau breaker THIS day
We have three amazing plateau breakers listed below to give you options to get past it. Always use the Steak Day first, and let us know you’ve hit a plateau.
- The Steak Day – This is my “go to” plateau breaker and the one I would like you to use first. Eat nothing until supper, drink plenty of water, and for supper eat a grass-fed steak and an organic tomato or apple. You can increase the steak size to 5 oz. for your Steak Day, but only on the Steak Day.
- The Apple Day – Your goal is to eat up to six apples throughout the day. You can start eating apples whenever you want. Feel free to make your own applesauce, baked apples, or make dehydrated apple chips (dehydrator needed).
- The Raw Veggie Day – Eat as many raw veggies from your list throughout the day as you want. The only rule is they must be raw.
|Albacore Tuna||30||Alfalfa Sprouts||6||Apple (Medium) (HF)||95|
|Beef – Ground (90/10)||50||Artichoke (HF)||13||Apricot||17|
|Beef – Steak (Grass Fed)||38||Asparagus (HF)||5||Blackberry 1/2 C||31|
|Black Sea Bass||28||Bell Pepper||6||Blueberry 1/2 Cup||42|
|Buffalo||50||Broccoli (1X) (HF)||10||Cherry 1/2 Cup||38|
|Chicken||35||Brussel Sprouts (HF)||12||Grapefruit (1/2)||52|
|Cottage Cheese (1%) (1X)||180/C||Cauliflower (1X)||7||Lime||20|
|Crab Meat||24/OZ||Celery||4||Orange (Medium)||95|
|Egg (1 Whole)*||78||Collard Greens (HF)||9||Peach (1/2)||17|
|Egg Whites (1)*||17||Cucumber||4||Pear (HF)||31|
|Flounder||20/OZ||Fennel (HF)||9||Raspberry 1/2 Cup||38|
|Halibut||31/OZ||Green Bean (HF)||9||Strawberry 1 Cup||52|
|Haddock||21||Jalapenos||8||Watermelon 1 Cup||17|
|Turkey (White meat)||46||Swiss Chard (HF)||6|
|Beef – Ground (90/10)||50|
|Beef – Steak (Grass Fed)||38|
|Black Sea Bass||28|
|Cottage Cheese (1%) (1X)||180/C|
|Egg (1 Whole)*||78|
|Egg Whites (1)*||17|
|Turkey (White meat)||46|
|Broccoli (1X) (HF)||10|
|Brussel Sprouts (HF)||12|
|Collard Greens (HF)||9|
|Green Bean (HF)||9|
|Swiss Chard (HF)||6|
|Apple (Medium) (HF)||95|
|Blackberry 1/2 Cup||31|
|Blueberry 1/2 Cup||42|
|Cherry 1/2 Cup||38|
|Raspberry 1/2 Cup||38|
|Strawberry 1 Cup||52|
|Watermelon 1 Cup||17|
STAGE 3 – LOCK IN!
Congratulations on completing the Lose It Stage! It is time to slow down the fat burning and start to re-introduce more foods back into your diet. Here are the rules for the Lock In stage.
- Days 22 through 42 (Days 42 – 64 for Option 2) continue the same diet (2 x 2 x 2 x ton) as the Lose It stage, except you are now out of the Diet Drops Formula. Everything else is the same.
- When you weigh yourself on day 43 (Day 64 for Option 2), that weight becomes your Weight Set Point (WSP). It is important that you stay within a 2 lb window of your WSP. Example – If your WSP is 200 lbs. that means you are outside of your WSP if you are <197.9 lbs. or >202.1 lbs.
- Your calorie target for the Lock In stage is going to require some calculation. First, you need to calculate your Basil Metabolic Rate (BMR). To do this, use the appropriate equation below or simply use the bmr calculator on biosourcelabs.com/calculate
Men: BMR = 66 + (6.23 x weight in lbs) + (12.7 x height in inches) – (6.8 x age in years)
Women: BMR = 655 + (4.35 x weight in lbs) + (4.7 x height in inches) – (4.7 x age in years)
Now that you have your BMR you’re ready to figure out your new calorie target. You can use the Lock In Calorie Target Calculator at www.biosourcelabs.com/calculate or do it manually. Just take your BMR plus your daily caloric intake divided by 2. Then subtract 200 calories. Like this:
- BMR: 1600
- Daily Caloric Intake: 1800
- Add those 2 together: 1600 +1800 = 3,400
- 3,400 / 2 = 1,700
- 1,700 – 200 = 1,500
Take the first few days and slowly increase calories. Each day add in another 200 calories until you reach your calorie target. If your weight continues to go down then continue to increase your calories until it stabilizes.
- Reset Days – if you are 2.1 lbs. or more over your WSP you MUST do a reset day THAT VERY DAY. Be religious about it, and NEVER skip your reset day. You can do a Steak Day, Raw Veggie Day, or Apple Day as a reset day during this stage. Your steak during this stage can be as large as you want.
- What do I eat? The food in the Lock In stage is our absolute favorite and you will LOVE it! For your macronutrients we recommend: 1/3 fats, 1/3 proteins, and 1/3 carbs. The carbs are going to come from your veggies and fruits.
– Oils and Fats: Start eating healthy fats and oils again! Ex. Coconut Oil, Avocado, Grass Fed Butter, Olive Oil, Raw Nuts, Fish (Salmon is one of the best), Grass Fed Beef, Buffalo, Eggs.
– Proteins: All proteins are good to go now! If you enjoy bacon, find a nice organic no sugar, no nitrates bacon and enjoy!
– Veggies: Stay away from your starchy veggies for right now. These include all potato varieties, root veggies, and corn.
– Dairy and Cheese: All dairy is cautionary and should not be eaten for the first week. After the first week, you can add in a nice, aged (longer than 1 year) cheese. Don’t eat “singles” or pre-shredded cheese because most contain neurotransmitter disruptors and other additives that are not good for your body.
– Fruits that you are NOT allowed to eat: Canned fruits, dried fruits and anything that has added sugar. Stick with natural, whole pieces of fruit. Cautionary fruits are melons, bananas, grapes, and mangoes.
– Nuts/seeds are cautionary: Peanuts are not recommended during this stage but can be eaten with caution. Be cautious with all nut butters as they are extremely easy to overeat and nuts can be mildly inflammatory. Make sure the nuts you eat are raw, single servings of one variety.
–Beans: Starchy beans like black, pinto, and chickpea are not allowed during your Lock In stage.
– Sugar: Still not allowed yet! The only sugar you should be getting right now should be coming from your fruit. You can now introduce alcohol sweeteners like xylitol, erythritol, and monk fruit.
STAGE 4 – LIVE ON!
Great job getting to this stage! Now the real work begins. Maintaining consistent healthy eating habits every day is extremely important as you begin the rest of your new, healthy life. Now that you have successfully completed this diet you are probably in one of the two following scenarios:
- I lost a bunch of weight, feel amazing, and would like to do another round. If you have been on the longer 43 day low cal diet and you have not yet reached your goal, it is best to enter Stage 3 for 3 weeks. After 3 weeks go back to Stage 2 to begin your next round. Ask our support staff about maintenance products and how to get a discount on your next order.
- I lost a bunch of weight and want to try to lose more weight on my own and want to know the best way to do that. We recommend taking the Razburn for continued weight maintenance, and cleansing your body with Colonew every 3 months. We also recommend beginning a serious exercise program to get feeling even better while further improving your new look!Burst exercises are a great way to get maximum benefit in the shortest amount of time. Burst exercise is a type of exercise that you can do anywhere, anytime. It involves exercising at 90–100% of your maximum heart rate for 30–60 seconds, followed by 30–60 seconds of lower intensity exercise or resting. It’s the most effective way to burn fat and lose weight.